Stop & Dock
Designed and assembled in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, the Stop & Dock was developed to solve an age-old problem; avoiding the awkward scramble of extending a hand or foot to avoid a collision with the dock or another watercraft.
It is with eight locking positions, anti-twist design and high strength, lightweight fiberglass construction it is perfect for all different types of watercraft. It also features a convenience hook for retrieving boat lines or items in the water.
With the Stop & Dock, you can dock safely without injury or damage to your boat and can speed up your time at the boat launch.
- Heavy Load Poly-Coated Cable
- L-Shaped Stabilizing End
- Telescoping Pole with 8 locking positions
- hook for grabbing boat lines
- extends to 8 feet
- prevents your watercraft from drifting
- easy to use while keeping hands and arms safe