Heading up north of the border for some Canadian fishing? In this video, Troy Lindner breaks down a handful of awesome baits you’ll wanna pick up, as well as some great utility items that will make your trip a lot more enjoyable.
Spinner Baits and Swim Baits
Spinner baits and swim baits are great for shallow water weeds and wood for pike fishing and bass fishing. The swimmer and regular models come in nice bright colors.
The neon moon eye jig from VMC is a great option for smallmouth bass and wall-eyed. Artis tails and other soft plastics from Northland Tackle are also great for fishing in Canada.
Having a headlamp is very important for safety and rigging your equipment in low light. The headlamp from Police Security has
– Northland Reed-Runner Spinnerbait – $2.79
– Storm 360GT Searchbait – $4.99
– Storm 360GT Searchbait (Swimmer) – $5.49
– VMC Neon Moon Eye Jig – $9.99
– Wahoo T’s Tails – $2.99
– Northland Impulse Leech – $3.99
– Northland Impulse Paddle Minnow – $3.99
– Northland Live-Forage Swimbait – $3.99
– Police Security 400 Lumens Headlamp – $39.99
– Rapala Performance Tool Combo – $39.99
– Humminbird Helix 7 – $549.99
– Fleet Farm Soft Sided Tackle Bag – $49.99
– Flambeau Bazuka – $44.99